Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cleaning up clearing out.

We started work on the new garden space this week. I spent an afternoon last week clearing out the random things that had accumulated over the years.


View of the "side yard" from the main back yard area. I made a quick barrier to keep the toddler away from the area last year because of sticker plants. 


Another view of the same space. I am thinking next year I will have tomato and squash plants along the right side and  maybe raspberry canes and strawberries along the left with a path down the middle. You can also see the beginnings of the shed my husband is building. 


Here is my garden helper showing off the other part of the garden. This is where I will start the fall garden. It gets almost 6 hours of full sun. But I plan on planting roots and greens so I should be good. It faces east so it will be in the shade during the hottest part of the day. 


At the very back under the small tree I plan on putting in a small patio big enough to put a tiny storage closet and a couple of chairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment