Friday, August 15, 2014

New beginnings

A bunch of new starts are happening around here. 

- I have never really decided on what I want this blog to be. I think I'm settling into the idea of making it a "home journal". Which I guess means keeping track of the fun things I'm doing in homemaker-ville. 

- The hubs and I are starting to get back into healthy habits. We are back on weight watchers which seems to really work for us. Thankfully the weather will start to cool in about a month and we can get back to our afternoon walks. 

- We are starting work on my garden this weekend. I have had a garden in 2 different spots since we moved in 5 years ago. I think I have found the perfect solution to the problems that the other spots had. 

- Last but not least the most precious new thing is this little guy. He is already living up to his name and is a happy and content baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment